Friday, March 15, 2013

The House Before

So I had said that I would begin to show some photos of our home as we transform it.  But before I do that I thought I would put some of the original real estate photos of what the house looked like before.  It was nice, but I am the type of person who needs to make a home mine.  It needs the Tanya touch :)  So its a great house and I'm really excited to move in.

So remember these are all the 'Before' photos
The Master Bedroom
The boys room

The Family/Dining Room
The Kitchen
Family Room
So hopefully, in a week or so I will post photos of the progress :)  We decided to paint, put new floors in, and update the kitchen.  
It's a really cute house and I am so excited for the boys because our neighborhood is filled with kids their age.

No comments:

Post a Comment